Passed AISSCE (10+2) or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 40%aggregate in five papers.
Rules & Regulations
Students are required to enter the college campus by 8:45 am, and no students will be allowed to leave the campus once entered
Do you want to take admission or are you interested to know more about our campus? If you have any quarries feel free
Welcome ToNamdapha Degree College
Today’s students are the builders of tomorrow’s country and the future of the country and they are getting ready to become adult citizens. The future of our country and the quality of the present education system is reflected in parallel growth.
We have embarked on a new journey towards the world of education which will help all the students to develop their creativity and knowledge as well as skills. On behalf of our organization, we call on like-minded individuals to join our new education system and examination system to achieve this great goal.
Namdapha Degree College, Miao was established in the year 2018 located in the idyllic valley of Miao. The college made its academic sojourn with just 57 students. It is an attempt to take higher education at the doorsteps of all especially the economically and financially
The College was inaugurated on the 25th of April 2018. This day marks the completion of the first Successful year of Namdapha Degree College Miao, Dist- Changlang Arunachal Pradesh.
- Students are required to enter the college campus by 8:45 am, and no students will be allowed to leave the campus once entered till the classes are over.
- At Namdapha Degree College, Miao’s regular and punctual attendance is absolutely mandatory.
- Monthly attendance and marks obtained during the internal assessment test and its the performance reports will be delivered to their parents by post.
- The students are requested to note their attendance status and do their best to ensure the required percentage of attendance.
- Students should submit their leave application well in advance or at least a day before the leave is required, except for medical emergencies.
- Any Student if in a case needs to take leave for more than three days, he/she has to submit a leave application duly signed by their parents otherwise, the application will not be accepted. If going for a treatment, medical certificates must be produced afterward.
- Any Students whose attendance is less than75%shall not be allowed to sit in the exam.
It is the policy of Namdapha Degree College, Miao that all the students should wear the college uniform, approved by the college council. The positive image that the college presents to the community is given high priority.
- Students are advised to maintain the utmost expected discipline in and outside the campus.
- Disturbance of tranquility of the campus in particular and society in general, through any means, shall be treated as an act of indiscipline.
- If anyone is found guilty of this act, disciplinary action shall be taken against him.
- Smoking, drinking, chewing gums, spitting, and littering inside the college campus shall not be tolerated. Strict action shall be taken.
- Students enrolled in the college are expected to recognize their responsibilities towards their faculties, office staff, and fellow students.
Students of Namdapha Degree College, Miao are directed to have their own library card.
No students will be allowed to avail library facility without a valid ID card and library card. The cards are not transferable.
Books must be returned on or before the given due date otherwise students will be charged a fine of Rs. 10 per day/book.
Outsiders are not allowed inside the library without the permission of the authority concerned.
I am extremely pleased to know about the opening of Namdapha Degree College, Miao. It is going to play a very important role in building the foundation of students’ values. I hope that the institution will prove to be a leader in imparting value-based education with a vision to create global leaders.
I personally convey my best wishes to Namdapha Degree College for contributing to the field of Education.
I also shower my blessings on the children of this institute for their great future.
My Best Wishes!
Sri Kamlung Mosang
(Hon’ble Minister Food & Civil Supply. Legal Metrology & Consumer Affairs, UD & Housing, Geology & Mining)
Our aim is to nurture and help in the upliftment of the society and we intend to achieve this aim through education while believing education is a basic right that every child deserves.
The faculty members at Namdapha Degree College, Miao envision generating a class of intellectuals having a positive value system required to tackle the challenges of life.
We, at Namdapha Degree College, Miao commit ourselves to truly carrying out our responsibilities and to live by the college’s Motto of “Advancing Knowledge, Transforming Lives”.
Best wishes to the Principal, staff, and students!
(Namdapha Degree College, Miao)