Namdapha Degree CollegeStipend
Financial aid in the form of a stipend is given to all the bonafide students belonging to the Scheduled Tribes of Arunachal Pradesh. The amount keeps on changing according to the Government directives; however, these financial aids are subject to certain norms and conditions stipulated by the authorities who matter. The details about the stipend can be ascertained through the College administration.
- The stipend totally depends on the good and satisfactory progress and conduct of the stipendiary. If he/she is found guilty of misconduct, such as resorting to participation in the strike, violence, irregular attendance, remaining absent without the permission of the authority, or committing any major offense of breach of college and Hostel peace and discipline. The principal has the power to suspend the award of stipend with the approval of theGoverning Body of the College.
- The Government shall have the inherent right to cancel the stipend wholly or partly or stop or withheld further payment of such period for reasons enumerated in Para (a) above or for any other reasons, which the Government thinks proper as per rule.
- Students passing the last examination with compartment will not be paid any stipend in the next session. However, the student shall be entitled to a stipend after clearly passing out the University Examination.
- If a student is found to have obtained a stipend by false statement, the stipend paid will be recovered at the discretion of the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, and the student concerned will be blacklisted and debarred from stipend or any scheme forever.
- Students in any job shall not be paid a stipend.
- The stipend awarded may be canceled if the student changes the institution of
study without the prior approval of the government of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The College authority is not responsible for the grant of APST stipends to those students who submit their stipend forms and documents after the last date.
- Students in receipt of stipend are not to accept any job.
- Disbursement of the stipend will be subject to regular attendance in the college, satisfactory academic performance, and general behavior inside and outside the College campus.
- Students shall have to submit a Bank Account Number with IFSC Code No. of the Branch, Income Certificate &Adhaar Number for getting a stipend through PFMS.